twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

A True Confession

" Ek chota sa dil ... Ek pyaara sa ehsaas ...
Ek alag duniya ki chahat ... Ek sapne ki talaas ...
Ek alag jameen .... Ek alag asmaan ....
Ek choti si chahat .... Ek masumiyat .....
Ek deewangi ... Rangon se bhari jindagi ....
Ek dil or yeh is dil ki baatein .................. !!!! "


This is directly from the core of my heart for someone, whoam I think is the sweetest & the most caring person that i have ever met in my life .....!!

Whenever I looked up in the sky, I was always amazed by the enormity of the sky. whenever I looked around was amazed with the pleasantness of the nature around, but now I m no more amazed by these things just coz your arms were always open when I needed a hug, which gave me feel of that vastness of sky after being in your arms. Your nature gave me the pleasantness same as the nature around. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.Last but not the least your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

There is no velvet so soft as your lap, no rose as lovely as your smile and no music is as relaxing as caressing and touching of your hand to my head(hair). Even when I am not with you I can feel your presence around me. Through the wind I can hear your voice, in the clouds I can see your name. But still living life without you is not the same as when living with you. But Life is not as simple and smooth as we think. There is always an unexpected ..... accepting unexpected is what we have to live with and move on .....

I could fill a thousands of pages telling how I feel for you and still no one would understand. We have almost seen everything in our relationship and greatful to you to still consider me as your friend after all the sacrifices.... I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind. Miss n love u ..!!

I know after reading this blog you will be curious to know .... who is that , someone .. ?? .... So for those who wanted to know ....


"khuda na karen ki juban par kahin uska naam aaye
meri to dillagi hogi, aur kahin woh badnaam ho jaye.. !!"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

gr888 dis is called true love ... lekin mujhe pata hai wo kaun hai ... :P

sudhanshu said...

bhai nai bhujhai fer sa padh parat
my english is poor

ANANT JHA said...

Its true. "KAUN HAI JO DIL MAIN AAYA, KAUN HAI JO SAPNO MAIN SAMAYA"
:-):-):-)

Arvind said...

its a good one...Good Idea to send ur msg across :)...I hope the msg reaches to intended human being and the person feel the intense feeling within u and very soon u will be ............................................................ i left the blanks for u.....
Great writing

Basab said...

Wow i can feel the depth of the relationship in the words. Seems like the words just had to fall in order when the expression is so strong...

Truly beautiful... :)

Anonymous said...

Finding that special someone is a matter of chance. And you have already got that chance..Holding onto them is up to you. True love is built brick by brick, pane by pane, until it finally becomes an intimate symbol for others. Your words seems its a true love, not a starry-eyed one. So make a beautiful cathedrals of love... :)

Anonymous said...

hmm really nice.... waise, jo bhi hai uska nam chupchap kan main bata do .. kisi ko pata nahi chalega.

Anonymous said...

Talash jo ab ki hai shuru,
To usper jakar khatam ho,
Tum jise chaho aur wo,
Tumse kabhi na juda ho,
Tum awaz do na do,
Phir bhi tumhare pas ho,
Iss jahan main hi,
Uss jahan main bhi,
Tumhare sath ho..!!

Hitesh Choudhary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.