twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

Silence

In the quiet comfort of a balmy winter night, down with cold and cough I lay down on my cozy bed with my black pavilion to write about the only companion I have for this night, the only friend who will see me through tonight - Silence.

My friend is dead in the morning hours when it is consumed by the cacophony of the office.But now at this sudden moment it pays me a visit, like it has always done.

Silence is the real conversation between friends, not the saying but the never needing to say anything is what makes the conversation golden.I am reminded of several instances in my life when I thought I was all alone and I was wrong.

A true friend of mine who relied more on pen and paper than his tongue once remarked to me - When you find it difficult with words,when they wont come out and die down within your chest, when your lips quiver and your eyes melt , that is when you would want to write and that is when you could hear a tear drop, that is when you would understand Silence....!!

When you stand in front of a woman and the woman has so much to say, yet says nothing,the silence becomes deafening, that is when you get to know the mighty scream of silence.

Silence - The eerie stranger, the only argument which cannot be countered, the welcome friend, the parting gift, the very womb of music.

I end with this quote I read somewhere -
"Silence is but, the music between the notes"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now sm1 z der wd u to break d silence.. [:)]

Basab said...

Ya I enjoy silence too... and share the same things you said :)
Silent night
Holy Night
All is calm
All is Quiet

Anonymous said...

Not necessarily when people are alone they are silent..
Sometimes people are silent when sorrounded by people..

Unknown said...

लिख लीजिये जो भी इस दिल में आता है, कहने से देखा है अक्सर लफ़ड़े हो जाते हैं, पेन तो खैर 2. रुपये में भी मिल जाता है!... :[P]