twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

SuMmEr Of '99..!!

I got my first electric guitar
Bought it at the singer's choice
Played it till my fingers ached
It was the summer of '99....
Me and some guys from college
Had a band and we tried real hard
Partho quit and subro got injured
I shouda known we d never get far...
Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last for ever
And if I had a choice
Ya – I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life.....
When every one was there and complaining
I thought of a degree to earn
Spent my days down at the college
And that's when I met you !
Standing in the economics block
You told me you 'd wait forever
Oh and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life.....
Back in the summer of 99
Man we wer studyn hard
We were young and ambitious
We knew we had to part ways
I guess nothing can last forever – forever ....
And now the times are changing
Look at everything that's come and gone
Sometimes when I hold my old electric guitar
I think about you n wonder what went wrong......
Standing in the economics block
You told me it would last forever
Oh the way you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life
Back in the summer of 99.......!!!

0 comments: