twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

ThE UnSpOkEn WoRdS ....!!

Don't know how I have written this ... but at end ...... it brought smile on my face....... perhps u will like it ....!!

Another dark night. An eerie silence prevails over everything; I'm sitting in front of my virtual window, alone…The dark which is grabbing everything, I don't know whether it's around me or within me, I don't know what should I write today. Ah! How few words make me wordless?
Today I have my chest full of sorrows of fears and eyes full of painful tears, heart sighing, wishes dying, soul unjocund and dreams broken. I want to weep, no, I just want to smile, no no, I want to say something. Something yet unspoken, Why my silence can't be heard to understand what I have to say. I want to say people things unspoken, but are they ready to hear unheard?
I can hear people laughing outside my room, for they have to, and for them the day is too short to laugh. For me day is always long, but even then why I have to weep in nights. They say they observe what they deserve, I'm blind and confined. Blind because in striving to see between the lines, how I miss the lines, and sometimes to be little cared how much I have to care.
I want to be loved but always looted, be cared but always crushed, be glad but have to be sad, say words but speak sighs, I want to fly but have no sky. I want to dance but never had chance, I want to be heard not hurt….
Let me shatter these fetters today, and shackle the manacles my way. I want to sing the melody of my soul but my soul doesn't like songs but sighs perhaps. My heart desires but yields suspire. I want to glide not hide, be completed not deleted, cherished not perished, use my life not lose my life. What is my phenomenon? What is my dilemma? I am alone since I started speaking and forlorn since I started seeing and torn ever since I born.I'm tired now. I better sleep now. I need sleep a deep cool sleep that so much I dream about. Dreams, my dreams, purposeless, sleepless, aimless dreams. I have yet to learn to dream about life, light, hope, bright eyes, free soul……, dreams where my inner serenity won't be destroyed by anyone………thats all.

2 comments:

Basab said...

The three words in the heading unfolds into the passage with no memory leak :)... A perfect passage for a perfect heading or the perfect heading for the perfect passage...
Loved it!!...

As you see it said...

Excellent Krishna! I am your ardent admirer now!