twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

A LeSSoN..!!

The eerie silence outside .. the cool breeze coming from window and the never ending song on my pavillion made a perfect setup and mood to write....


Sick of the day

Sick of the night

And I row the boat

With hope in light

With memoirs in mind

And love in heart

Confusion throngs my thought

What she is and what she was

I don't know who I was

To her foundness and to her friendliness

What to say of the lust I had

What to say the dreams I beamed

What to say of the words we spoke

What to say of the day we broke

What to say of the melodious fable

Is it the first wind that ripped the ship?

Or the first storm that taught me a lesson

That friendship and love are two side of coin

And yet one never meets the other...!!

7 comments:

Basab said...

Yaaa...There are some lessons unlearnt and unforgettable too...

The more you try to forget them the more they will trouble you. Better to live with them.. :)

Some are painful, some are happy, overall its part of life

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you,
a little more each day.
Holding on a little tighter,
to all the words you say.

Every day I miss you,
more than the day before.
Our time together I love;
and I'm wanting even more.

I used to dream of you,
as I lay in bed each night.
Now you are my dreams,
even through the daylight.

I felt a flutter in my heart,
whenever I saw you online.
Today my heart is glowing;
filled with a brilliant shine.

I was shy to tell everything,
which I was feeling inside.
Now I feel so free to share,
with nothing I want to hide.

I thought you were special,
from the moment we met.
And each day a little further,
into my heart you would get.

I could always feel a bond,
everytime our hearts shared.
When our souls bonded also,
I realized how much I cared.

I find my heart needing yours;
cherishing all that you do.
Now, I'm not scared to admit,
I am falling in love with you.

A nUtZlOs BlOkE said...

Hay Anonymous .. nice poem .. BTW who z tht lucky guy/gal...??

Anonymous said...

I must remind you....your lines that you wrote it in one of your blog..

"khuda na karen ki juban par kahin uska naam aaye meri to dillagi hogi, aur kahin woh badnaam ho jaye.. !!"

A nUtZlOs BlOkE said...

Well, it seems you are a big follower of my blog ..[:)].. good for me .... Atleast apna nam to bat do yar ...??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMIT said...

Good written about the lesson.

Domain registration india