twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

Just Because..!!

Just because- I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say.
Just because- I appear happy, doesn't mean everything is okay.
Just because- I'm sarcastic, doesn't mean I don't take things seriously.
Just because- I forgive, doesn't mean I forget.
Just because- I don't listen to your problems, doesn't mean I don't care.
Just because- I'm gullible, doesn't mean I can be cheated.
Just because- I'm stubborn, doesn't mean I'm not easygoing.
Just because- I don't know much, doesn't mean I'm stupid.
Just because- I don't show my feelings, doesn't mean I don't have any.
Just because- I'm honest, doesn't mean I'm outspoken.
Just because- I'm not like you, doesn't mean I'm weird.
Just because- I'm unsure, doesn't mean I'm afraid.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh sooooooooo sweeet.... huhhhhhhh ..[:=]