twitter
    I'm a higher order machine learning to learn...

An Answer I Seek..!!


I look out of my window,
lost in my thoughts,
watching the stillness,
waiting for something to move.

The only movement,
is the gentle sway,
of the trees in the wind,
dancing with the breeze.

There's nobody around,
on the road, the path,
in the park, or the sky
there's no life.

I watch the world,
from my comfort and warmth,
and I wonder where you are,
who you're with, what you're doing.

Are you thinking of me now,
as my thoughts stray to you,
I picture us out there,
together in the world.

Right now it's just me,
here with only my voice,
when it's yours that I want,
as I wonder if you're alone too.

You feel so close,
yet the distance is there,
suffocating as always,
as it keeps us apart.

My questions are left,
hanging in the air,
the silence drinks them in,
and the answers are lost.

Is somebody else,
thinking the same as me,
asking about you,
with nobody to answer them.

0 comments: